Loyalty Card t&c
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
• Loyalty Card holders must be 16 years or over, or a legal guardian
• All personal details/information are protected under the terms of the Privacy and Data Protection Act. a copy of this information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
• Surrendered Loyalty Cards become the property of GRIND SUPPLY CO LIMITED.
• Loyalty Card stamps are not transferable, donatable or otherwise exchanged.
• Loyalty Card stamps will only be issued on the purchase of 'instore' goods from our location in Bideford.
• One Loyalty Card stamp will be rewarded for every £40 spent in a single transaction - i.e a spend of £60 will yield one loyalty stamp, a spend of £80 will result in two stamps being issued and so on for multiples of £40.
• The Card is redeemable at three tiers.
- 3 stamps 10% discount
- 6 stamps 20% discount
- 9 stamps 35% discount
• A Loyalty Card can be redeemed for a discount on the next purchase of goods valued at £5 or more.
• A Loyalty Card, stamp or discount cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Additional Loyalty Card stamps can be awarded during special promotion periods at specific events, participating shops and may be shop, item or date specific.
• In the event that a purchase is made without a Loyalty Card the customer must tell the shop at the time of transaction. The receipt will be stamped and this stamp can be transferred to the Loyalty Card within 3 months.
• GRIND SUPPLY CO LIMITED reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions but will endeavour to inform customers with as much notice as practical. GRIND SUPPLY CO LIMITED reserves the right to cancel or void any loyalty cards deemed fraudulent, tampered with or otherwise altered. GRIND SUPPLY CO LIMITED may from time to time send you information about fundraising/retail events and promotions via email or post.
Registered Business Number 11962757
Company registered in England and Wales