Ace Trucks - Af1 66 Skateboard Trucks - Raw Finish - 9.00 - 9.25
ACE AF1, game-changing performance without deviating from original Ace geometry.
Og's and young bloods alike are ditching the classic BIG 3 Truck brands for Ace...and its easy to see why.
The AF1 has been carefully designed by skateboarders with one goal in mind...to be the best suited truck on the market.
The turn and response is second to none... yet stable as when at speed.
using a proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in structural integrity, making it literally the strongest cast truck on the market...whilst knocking nearly 30 grams off the leading equivelants!
A solid shop and team favorite...we literally all skate Ace Trucks at Grind Supply Co
- Axle width: 9” (229mm)
- Hanger width: 6.4” (163mm)
- Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
- Fits boards: 9” - 9.25”
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method.
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers.
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for smooth as silk response.
- Refined bushing and cup washer shapes for a cleaner turn.
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact
NOTE: Sold only as a set of two (2) trucks.