Ace Trucks - AF1 - Raw Finish - 33's - 7.75 - 8.125
ACE AF1, game-changing performance without deviating from original Ace geometry.
The AF1 has been carefully designed by skateboarders to be the most advanced and durable truck on the market.
using a proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market.
- Axle width: 8” (203mm)
- Hanger width: 5.4” (137mm)
- Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
- Fits boards: 7.75” - 8.125”
- Weight: 13.5 oz.
- Superior quality AA 356.2 alloy
- T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers.
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized eliminating bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends.
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings.
- Refined bushing and cup washer shapes for a cleaner turn.
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.
NOTE: Sold only as a set of two (2) trucks.