Ace Trucks - AF1 - Low - Raw Finish - 44's - 8.125 - 8.38
ACE AF1, game-changing performance without deviating from original Ace geometry.
Now with Hollow kingpins and low profile
The AF1 has been carefully designed by skateboarders to be the most advanced and durable truck on the market.
using a proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market.
- Axle width: 8.25” (209mm)
- Hanger width: 5.6” (143mm)
- Truck height: 1.9” (48mm)
- Fits boards: 8.125” - 8.3”
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Superior quality AA 356.2 alloy
- T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers.
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized eliminating bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends.
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings.
- Refined bushing and cup washer shapes for a cleaner turn.
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.
NOTE: Sold only as a set of two (2) trucks.